Adult Coaching Academy
Club coaching and Ladies coaching
We run a once a week session for ladies on a Friday evening from 7 until 8. All standards accepted, come and have some fun before your weekend starts. For more information contact Martin or Alistair at email@example.com.
Next sessions Spring 2020 Level 4 coach Mo Sarwar
ESR approved level 1,2 & 4 coaches
SEE NOTICEBOARD FOR AVAILABILITY
online facility to book(after notice board booking) for reminders
The Club provides professional squash coaching several times a year, this is for members of all ability. Our coach is Mo Sarwar a grade 4 coach from The Coventry & North Warwickshire Squash Club, Mo was a national champion with a world ranking and represented Warwickshire and England on many occasions and still plays competitively in the England Veterans Championship. He is currently working with Coventry Schools Sports Partnership to introduce more than 2000 children to squash over the next two years. He has been ranked in the top 5 players in the UK, and top 8 in the world for his age group over the last 20 years
- Each coaching session consists of 40 minutes, for 2 people, with Mo Sarwar providing the coaching.
- Select a partner of similar ability to enable Mo to use the right level of coaching routines.
- The coaching and lights are bookable by TRANSFER CREDIT £3.00 to A COACH SESSION WITH MO/MARTIN or ADULT COACHING with Martin Hall & Alistair Brown.
- Resident coach Level 2 Martin Hall Membership: ES&R Coach Membership Number: 924459
- If you cannot make your booked coaching session, for unforeseen circumstances, please make every effort to let a colleague use your slot ASAP or we will then do an e mail broadcast for other members to fill the space if time allows .
The following coaching evenings are on the Club Notice Board for member booking
Dates for coaching are as follows
6.00 to 9.00pm in 40 minute slots