BRACKLEY SQUASH CLUB RULES
- Only one court can be booked for singles.
- Members may book a court up to 14 days in advance but not before 7.00 am each morning.
- Members are to show the opponent's name at time of booking (for stat purposes).
- Members playing on a court that has not been booked in their name before going on the court may be asked to leave the court.
- All courts at all times need to be booked on line
- Any member found not to be paying court fees will be asked to cancel membership and forgive any fees already paid
- During peak times no more than 2 courts to be booked in any Monday to Friday period.
- Members are encouraged to cancel a court as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- An automated e mail will be sent out to all members who have registered for cancelled court alerts.
- Courts cancelled more than 60 hours in advance are refunded.
- Courts cancelled within 60 hrs are only refunded when re-booked by another member.
Booking System Access
- Website access
Members can book and cancel courts when logged in to this website, which also provides a facility for members to update their username, password, email address and contact details, and choose whether or not to be included in the members' directory.
- Mobile phone access
If you have a smartphone, you can connect directly to the website.
If you experience difficulties, please note the most common cause seems to be a typing mistake, so please be sure to enter the web address and your login details correctly!